American Idol Top 13 – LIVE BLOGGERY Tuesday, March 10, 2009Posted by Jerkwheat in the balls.
Tags: American Idol, Live Blog!, This Will End Poorly
Ok, so here’s the deal. Matt_T and I are gonna guide you through tonight’s AI Top 13 premiere. Thank God it’s finally performance night. Join us, if you will….
- This is totally going to be a shitshow of a season. I’m reconsidering our motivation already.
- That entrance needed more Alan Parsons Project and strobes.
- There are 13 performances – what’s the over/under on how many of those result in booing of Simon? 9?
- Double Elimination – We all saw this coming, right?
- No seriously, Micheal Jackson night. I hope we get at least one crotch grab
- Lil Round’s up first and we get her tornado story.
- Paula thinks I’m beautiful.
- Cowell, I grew up in Memphis. You can not handle that.
- How many times are the judges going to use a variation on the word “see” while Scott performs?
- Lil’s version of the Way You Make Me Feel was good, not great, but Kara gushes about it
- Agree – I just kind of expect Lil to be good. She’s likely a lock for either Top 3 or the Standard Early African-American Female Elimination half way through.
- Scott is going the ballad route, complete with him playing the piano.
- He’s singing Keep the Faith, I’m not familiar with this song. Scott wasn’t too good, a lot of missed notes, and some ill advised falsetto.
We have a CoverItLive going on below.